This year at Propel, Shae and I aspire to showcase local artists’ talent through a charity auction. Our company name is Artists2B. For each piece sold at the auction, 25% of the profits will be donated to local charities around Winnipeg and the remaining 75% would go to the artist who created the piece. […]Read more "2B, OR NOT 2B"
“The winner of Tiger’s Den is… WaveTunes!” Mr. Magnifico said aloud to all the young entrepreneurs. My heart exploded with happiness, my team had put our heart and soul into this pitch and we had won the event. That was last year, this year was not so easy. We arrived at the LRSD board office around […]Read more "One Time Wonder"
It all started on a sunny, but windy day. A new semester, so many new opportunities. I must admit, I was stressed. I had never met anyone here; what did they think of me? A nerd? A geek? Will they like me? I had so many different questions, so few answers. We had an idea […]Read more "A New Year, A New Oppertunity"